It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Radix by A.A. Attanasio
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 pm 
The Wanderer

"13 centuries in the future, after streams ov energy from other universes have brought devastation to Earth and genetic change to mankind, humanity trembles on the brink ov oblivion. One man is destined to prevent disaster: Sumner Kagan, beset by enemies but as yet unaware ov the true enemy, fights for his selfhood."

got this book off me dad like n he'd read it as a teen (he's a metalhead to!! :D) i read it, loved it!!!!! totally fits in with spacey styled death metal. visions ov other worlds, universes, species n languages etc.

Rubeus: the AI created to manage Graal's maintenance while the Delph explored timeloose realities with the other godminds.

Oxact: a mountain ov psyn-crystals, the power source ov Rubeus

Graal: a geography set aside by the eo for the godminds to occupy while on earth; it covered all ov kro South America and included Ausbok, Oxact, CIRCLE, and numerous biotectured villages for the pleasure ov godminds. Rubeus was responsible for its maintenance.

Ausbok: the eo rath, a subterranean stronghold in Graal containing the living psychic process ov some ov humanity's finest disembodied minds; the prime purpose ov Ausbok is the preservation and extension ov human thought; it is the direct descendant ov CIRCLE.

http://facebook.com/amaekilshath
http://www.youtube.com/user/GanjaBhang

Post subject: Re: Radix by A.A. Attanasio
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

Btw, I finally got this book and read it thanks to your recommendation via email ages ago, and really enjoyed it! Nice one.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]