[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Mithras announce “Time Never Lasts” EP
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mithras announce “Time Never Lasts” EP
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:35 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

For Christ's sake, I was going to spend this money on crap!
No card, debit/credit/anything at the minute, will see if I can get a mate to order it for me...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:38 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:02 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Should arrive at mate's on Monday.
Then I can listen to it til my ears bleed.

EDIT: Nope!

Last edited by Dungeon Shaker on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 pm 

all cds posted out now, and in stock finally :D

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:43 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Leon, I've sent you an email to the contact@mithras and leon@galactic addresses, hopefully at least one gets to you...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:51 pm 
The Wanderer

Received my copy of Time Never Lasts on Saturday. I live in the States so that seems to have shipped well. Thanks for the extra stickers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:50 am 

Great to know it got there fast and in one piece Hibernia :)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:05 am 
The Wanderer

For some reason I haven't been able to log in to my account. I suppose I may just be a tard and forgot my log in info, but it doesn't recognize my email for the support. :lol:

Anyway, I was pretty pumped for this release but somebody decided to smash my car windows about the same moment as the release, so I've had to delay getting it. JUST ORDERED IT, and I'm just dying to hear it. The samples so far have been such a tease, yet beautiful.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm 

your cd should be with you soon Minions. Anyone else got any thoughts on the ep?

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:28 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Here's my review on Metal Storm for the EP:

http://www.metalstorm.net/pub/review.php?review_id=9754

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 am 

Cool review bas! Just so you know, inside the godmind leads into another track on the album so does go "somewhere"

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:03 pm 
The Wanderer

Sorry I've been busy lately so it took me much longer than I thought to get the review online. It's done now anyway :

As you guys don't understand french I'll just sum up my thoughts : great stuff as usual, awesome title song, very uncommon but excellent first part of Inside The Godmind, although I don't like the second part at all, which is way too "basic" for you in my opinion. Very good live footage, even if I wish there had been more, and from BTSLM. But I guess these three songs were picked because they were the best played that night, am I wrong ?

In a few words : England has Mithras, France has rugby. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 pm 

I'll read the review later, fortunately I can still read French reasonably well! The live tracks are just a 'bonus' after the new ones and as such are just the best played ones from that show. I've said before but We had some serious technical issues onstage at this show not to mention this was our first gig in about 3years, the faster songs (which are harder to drum) don't come across well enough to be immortalised on cd. Tbh the included live cuts barely meet my standard as regards how accurately I want the tracks represented if they're going on cd!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 pm 
The Wanderer

Yes, that's pretty much what I said in the review about the lack of live footage.

By the way I have to ask you the question : how fast is this "oh my god how fast is this ?" part of Inside The Godmind ?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next