[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - SANDS OF TIME - EARLY DEMOS & RARITIES - available now!!!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: SANDS OF TIME - EARLY DEMOS & RARITIES - available now!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:01 pm 
Great Councillor

didn't you mention before some shirts that would follow this release as well? :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:59 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

Yes, it'll depend on how the release sells though. I'm guessing the shirts would have the cover image on them, which would be pretty excellent imo, what does everyone else think?

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:16 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

hell yeah that would be excellent get em' on the press!! 8)
...also would be awesome to have a Mithras special edition ZT :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 pm 
The Wanderer

Shirts would indeed be awesome. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:09 pm 
Great Councillor

Shirts, Hoodies, Vinyl, Posters, Patches, Pin, Stickers, as well as your bowel movements will all be purchased by me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:48 am 
Great Councillor

Had my first listen on the way in to work today. Great stuff, especially for a geek like me.

I like the track listing too. Circular...endlessly...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:38 pm 
The Wanderer

Great work on the album, loved it. Especially the tracks I hadn't heard before.
But what should the tracks be labeled as?
Right now I've labeled them as what they are in the first post which is:

1 Gods Among Men (re-recorded 2003 pre 'Worlds...')
2 Ancient Prophecy (re-recorded 2003 pre 'Worlds...')
3 The Caller And The Listener (from 'Bequeath Thy Visions' demo)
4 Bequeath Thy Visions (from 'Bequeath Thy Visions' demo)
5 Transcendence (from 'Bequeath Thy Visions' demo)
6 Vae Solis (from 'Dreaming In Splendour MCD')
7 Dreaming In Splendour (from 'Dreaming In Splendour MCD')
8 Wrath Of God (from 'Dreaming In Splendour MCD')
9 Tomb Of Kings (from 'Tomb Of Kings' demo)
10 As The Wind Blows (from 'Tomb Of Kings' demo)
11 Conquered Realms (from 'Gods Among Men' MCD)
12 Gods Among Men (from 'Gods Among Men' MCD)
13 Ancient Prophecy (from 'Gods Among Men' MCD)
14 Plagued Lands (from 'Gods Among Men' MCD)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

I'm most interested to hear what The Caller and the Listener sounded like on the Bequeath Thy Visions demo...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:13 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm 
The Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm 

If you could that'd be awesome :D

Banners for Sands Of Time, if anyone can spread these it'd be awesome!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 pm 
The Wanderer

Just finished uploading the album details of Sands Of Time to Gracenote.
I only uploaded:
Artist
Year
Track names
Album
Genre

Basically the stuff I knew.
I'm not allowed to upload the cover art though. :(

Hopefully the details should be on the Gracenote website within 48 hours so anyone who uses iTunes or another Gracenote licensed player will be able to get all the details after then. :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm 
Great Councillor

Received my copies today on my birthday of all days - how fucking cool is that?! 8)

The whole package is excellent, really well put together and gives a great insight into the early days of Mithras. I particularly enjoyed reading the booklet notes.

I'll probably post back later with more thoughts as I'm knackered

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm 
Great Councillor

Still not received mine, I think the post man had stolen it & is currently giving it beans in his postman-mobile to sands of time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

I got mine today and am really looking forward to reading the liner notes tonight after work. The layout is great!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next