[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - SANDS OF TIME INFO - SAMPLE NOW ON MYSPACE
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: SANDS OF TIME INFO
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

Hehe we'll see nearer the time, don't want a massive fight over copy number 666 ;) I'm sure we'll work something out.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:59 pm 
The Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:49 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Can I have either number 1986, Fifty Trillion, or 42?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:33 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

So is the CD Ready Leon? :mrgreen:

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:24 pm 

The audio for it pretty much is yeah :D

The layout has to be sorted out and the liner notes written, hopefully we'll have some comments from Steve Crompton and maybe even Justin Joyce, seeing as they both play on some of the material 8) Obviously Rayner and myself are writing some stuff too.

Still hoping for a pre xmas release, it'll depend on what method of replication I go with now, as it's going to be hand numbered it makes things a bit complex!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:53 pm 
The Wanderer

Glad I haven't missed out on this yet. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:22 pm 

Me and Rayner had an ahem "meeting" last night and did a lot of the notes for 'Sands Of Time'.

Steve Crompton is also back in town and just sent me some words to put in the inlay :D Neither Rayner or myself have had any proper contact with Justin Joyce for years (if you're reading this get in touch!) so I doubt we'll get anything from him sadly.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:20 am 

Getting this finished is like getting blood from a stone! I'm waiting on the liner notes from all parties then we should be ready to rock in Jan! Justin appeared from nowhere like magic so hopefully he'll say something too

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am 

Right CD IS FINISHED!!!

Rayner and me just approved the final mixes and running order, once the layout is finished it'll go to print.

The CD will feature a shitload of liner notes from Rayner, Me, Liam Kavanagh, Steve Crompton and a load of old pictures. Basically everyone who performed on the music contained on the CD is going to make a comment, bar Justin who i'm holding out for while the layout is finished.

Rayner and me also took a look at the DVD stuff, I'll get that underway asap, it's looking pretty cool.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:33 pm 
Great Councillor

Excellent news Leon! I shall be ordering me one of these as soon as they'r out!!
Still need to get a legions shirt too :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:45 pm 
Mithras Vocalist / Bassist

I suggest you get 2 Nauthiz :lol:. If you buy 2 I'll sign one for you. I'll get these shifted in no time Leon :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:14 pm 

haha "he signed all the black shirts in black pen"

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 pm 
Great Councillor

Sounds like a plan!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Great news, and I'm really looking forward to reading the liner notes!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next