[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - First Mithras show in 3 years announced - 141208 LONDON
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: First Mithras show in 3 years announced - 141208 LONDON
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 pm 
Great Councillor

Thats not very nice of him!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:45 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 am 
Great Councillor

The day is upon us!!!!

God damn im tired, was too excited to sleep :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:01 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Hahaha, same here, I had problems sleeping.
'Tis just past nine now, I will be setting off in just over an hour for my epic adventure.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:48 pm 
Great Councillor

Looks like I'm the first to recover (though I cheated and left after Mithras) :D

At the moment I cannot be fecked to say much more that what an absolutely cracking night this was on all accounts.

I'm off for a shower, and then I'm going to listen to...er...Toxic Holocaust. Cheers (?) Santa...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:35 pm 
Great Councillor

Urrgggg. Im not feeling the pain yet but I know my legs, back & neck are going to be feeling it any time soon.

Yesterday was far beyond awsome, was bloody great meeting the mithras lads, the forumites that were there & some new faces! Im not sure what to say accept that im totally blown away & could'nt be happier!

Was abit of a shitter missing our train by 5 god damn minutes tho lol :roll:

Me & Al had to wait at paddington station untill about 5.30 without any servises, t'was cold as fook. About half way through greame (think that's his name, Leon's cousin?? (and yes I probally spelt that wrong too)) turned up after having abit of an epic drunken adventure around london lol.

These pole dancing photos shall be interesting 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:06 pm 
Great Councillor

Oh yea forgot to mention that Alan took just over 200 photos of mithras playing on my phone camera, I'll make an album on photobucket & stick them all on it & post a link.
Got a disposable camera full of photos throughout the day so i'll get them developed asap

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:41 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

It might have been the booze, it might have been the freezing temperatures of both the south and north of england, it might have been the fucking mind hating horror of the Underground, may have been the headbanging, and it also might have been the fact that last night was the most sleep I'd had since my 4 hour kip on saturday, but I feel like shiiiiiiiite.

Best gig ever.
Photos later.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:09 am 

Pictures now.
These are all fucking huge, sorry.
And not that interesting, haha, I'm a naff photographer

Ben eating the shit out of a stick
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... mstick.jpg

A ridiculously dark picture of Rayner and I (and my phone camera sucks too)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... nerand.jpg

A setlist
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... etlist.jpg

Rayner
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... ayner1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... ayner2.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... ayner3.jpg

Leon
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... /Leon1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... /Leon2.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... /Leon3.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... /Leon4.jpg

Leon and Ben
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... eonBen.jpg

Ben
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... h/Ben1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... h/Ben2.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/s ... h/Ben3.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:47 am 
Great Councillor

Cool man, I feel crap too hehe, oooch mee neck!

Took a damn long time combing my hair yesterday, bloody hippy hair..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:06 pm 

Waiting for Tuke to either send me the photos or hurry up and register here, as soon as he's recovered.

He also needs to upload that awesome drawing of Rayner throttling a Cyclopse, kicking a pirate in the face, and trampling Santa underfoot while Leon is in the background going "Har!"

Annoyed that my picture of Rayner is darker than a plutonian winter and that I didn't bump into Mister Macey, though I had a natter with Mister Macey Senior and he was pretty fun.

Meeting Ben was fuckin' funny, and bumping into him outside the shops while me and Tuke went off to look at a comic shop "YOO CARNT ESCAPE!"

And of course, hanging out with Leeless and getting shitfaced with Nauthiz around a pole with Tuke and 'Nick Frost' 8)

Easily one of the best gigs I've been to, if not the best.

And it's good that I seldom go to gigs so I can go "Oh, last three gigs I went to were Emperor, Sunn O))) and Mithras" :p

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 pm 
Great Councillor

Haha yea man 'nick frost' should be signing up to the forum once he's got internet sorted probally under the name ka-goroth or something like that?
Didn't I see tuke make some videos too?

Really looking forward too seeing some of the video footage Leon said would be added on the boobtube page.

I must say this was deffinatly without a dought the best gig i've been too & alltogether the best day i've had in years :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:07 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 pm 

Got the pic, cheers Leon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:09 pm 
Great Councillor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next