[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - SANDS OF TIME INFO - SAMPLE NOW ON MYSPACE
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEXT RELEASE INFO
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:35 pm 
Great Councillor

Aye that's true man.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:55 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

As well as not doing the new t-shirts I've not finished working out what will feature on "Sands Of Time". As it'll mark the end of Rayner's tenure in the band, probably some video from the upcoming show if technical gremlins don't get in the way!

Once we've got this show out of the way I'll be spending time updating the site with all the extra content and getting Rayner's last notes for it then sorting out this release. The cd portion is more or less finalised, featuring most of our unreleased material to date and all our hard to find demos, remastered and packaged up.

However it's looking likely the DVD will be a mega limited edition through the site only type affair with numbered copies.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:38 am 
Great Councillor

As long as I get a copy of the dvd I'll be happy. There should be reserved copies for Americans who can't make this last show.

I think I can speak for everybody when I say that we'd still like another hoody release. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:52 am 

We can definitely do a hoody option for the next set of shirts but it'll be preorders / payment in advance only.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:32 am 
Great Councillor

Mithras hoodys sound cool, would like to get my mitts on one.

With the recording of the gig tomorrow are you going to be recording the audio off the pa or having the sound from one of the cameras?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:31 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:22 pm 
Great Councillor

Hopefully, it will be awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:45 pm 

I say hopefully because we've had a shitload on our plate recently, and unfortunately stuff like videoing the show only became possible at the last minute when I found some willing camera people, so it'll be down to whether me and our live engineer can liase with the venue and make the multitrack recording possible, HOPEFULLY it'll go well enough to release ;)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:53 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

I'll buy at least one copy of everything you release officially. Oh, and dips on # 21 of the limited edition DVD! :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:45 pm 

Ok, as discussed on the show thread, we did indeed video the London show.

We've got footage from two cameras and some pretty rough but salvagable multitrack audio to go with it, so I'm working on mixing down the songs atm, then I'll proceed to edit the video tracks and make it as pro as possible.

The entire set won't be available; quite a few of the songs suffer from technical gremlins, and 'To Where The Sun Never Leaves' just isn't on the multitracks for some bizarre and annoying reason, but the video footage might be usable for an outtake. Once this is done there'll be a preview on Youtube, hopefully within the next few weeks.

The footage from the show will feature as part of the DVD portion of 'Sands Of Time', which will be a Cd crammed to the brim with audio and a DVD of live shows, rehearsal footage, recording stuff etc. I'll cram as much as humanly possible onto both! If we're lucky I might be able to secure some comments from ex members and stuff.

I'm doing these releases totally on my own, both the Cd and DVD are likely to be available VIA THE MITHRAS SITE ONLY and will limited runs, possibly hand numbered.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:25 pm 
Great Councillor

That's excellent and much appreciated. I'll definitely be picking up copies, can't wait really :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:48 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Sounds awesome!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:06 am 
Great Councillor

I have no money :(. But I must have one of these :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:07 pm 
Forum Admin

This release sounds great and a perfect way into Mithras mk.2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next