[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - The end of an Era! Rayner Coss departs Mithras
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: The end of an Era! Rayner Coss departs Mithras
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:20 pm 
Mithras Vocalist / Bassist

I have some sad news for all our Mithras fans; the ZT Xmas bash on the 14th of December will be my last show with Mithras as I am leaving the band. I realise this may come as somewhat sudden news, but I have found myself increasingly unable to commit as much time to Mithras as a) I could like and b) it really requires of me. The result is that I'm holding the band back and putting increasing pressure on Leon and his own busy lifestyle, which has never been something I wanted to do as a band member or as a friend. I find myself with increasing commitments and responsibilities in my life which at this point in time could do with my full attention. This isn't to say I'm just going to disappear into the void, I'm still a massive fan of the band and will support it in all its pursuits and I'll still be around on the board and myspace. I have had a fantastic time writing, recording and rehearsing all the albums and music that has been written so far, it's been a huge part of my life that I have really enjoyed and am very proud of all we've accomplished.
I urge everyone to get down to London and see Mithras on the 14th of December, it may be the last chance and is looking to be a great gig all round.
I would just like to thank all the fans and bands and 'zines that have supported Mithras thus far, its been an honour.

Post subject: Re: The end of an Era! Rayner Coss departs Mithras
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:22 pm 
Great Councillor

Sad news.

Good luck with your endeavors Rayner. Have a kick arse last show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 am 
Great Councillor

This is terrible news, good luck with everything though.

Just makes me even more bummed that I can't make that show. :(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 pm 
The Wanderer

What a sad news !

Too bad I can't go to London (it's a bit far from my home !!!) in two weeks ! :(

As a Mithras fan, I'd like to thank you for what you've done and I wish you the best !

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:22 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Best of luck in everything you do, Rayner. Looking forwards to seeing you in London.
Just remember, you can never truly leave the cult of Mithras, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:39 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Rayner, thanks for being a part of Mithras and for making truly incredible music even better with your input. You will be missed and I hope we haven't seen the last of you - good luck with everything!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Well it just makes me even more glad I am making the epic journey to London for your last show.

Good luck for the future!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:38 am 
Great Councillor

Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Just decided to wander into the forum, then find this. I'm truly shocked. It's bad enough when a member of a great band leaves but when it's Mithras it's a thousand times worse :(

As a member of Mithras you will be truly missed brother, and I wish you success and good fortune in whatever you do.
You made up a large part of the experience of my favourite band, and I do hope this doesn't mean the end for Mithras.

I feel crushed and winded at the same time - I don't even know if I can make it down to London this time :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:43 am 
Great Councillor

If this is your last gig Rayner, someone needs to record it (in audio and video).

Just a thought...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:13 am 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 pm 
Mixologist

…i hear that rayner is following in the footsteps of ex-manowar axeman and going it alone to form his own storming band… make way for COSS THE BOSS!!!*

best of luck rayner and see you at the show with a bit of luck Image

*this may not be entirely true

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 pm 
Great Councillor

Damn im truly gutted :cry:
My friend told me this last night & I refused to belive him, it just didn't seem likely! It's a damn shame but I wish you all the best mate.

Im totally fucked that I can't make the gig, even more so now! ARRRG!

Good luck Rayner! Your mighty exhilations shall be missed :(

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:03 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:05 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]