[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Behind The Shadows Discussion
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:11 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Voting for the Metal Storm Awards 2007 is now open!

Mithras are nominated in the death metal category if you would like to vote for "Behind The Shadows Lie Madness"! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:23 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

You know what to do people ;)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:13 am 
Great Councillor

Bah all the other choices are crap anyway. Except maybe Immolation, but that's still nothing compared to Mithras.

Had to vote for the latest Marduk album as well :D

Let us know when the results are in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:27 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Akercocke and Obituary fucking KILL.
Voted for all fields with extreme bias. Such as voting Anonymous on Best Alternative one. Fucking Patton 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:51 pm 
Great Councillor

Post subject: Re: Behind The Shadows Discussion
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:26 am 

Great review added at the top

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:24 am 

Haha, excellent. If only our conversations were this succinct!

"RAYNER COSS: Hey, thanks for coming over.

LEON MACEY: No problem, mate. You know how much I love Vampire: The Masquerade.

RAYNER COSS: Ah, actually, I was thinking we could hold off masquerades tonight.

LEON MACEY: Oh bollocks, I brought my cape and everything! "

hahaha.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:59 am 
The Wanderer

hahaha wow that reviewer is a stupid dick and all, but I did find the review pretty funny.

"LEON MACEY: Yes. I will enjoy being cool."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:59 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Wow, do you think he had the right CD?
Such a bizarre review.. if you can call it that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:13 am 
The Wanderer

I dunno about this publication... they seem to be giving good reviews to awful bands like Atreyu and Foo Fighters and shit and 1.5/10 to Mithras? I wouldn't put any stock in it...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:40 am 
Great Councillor

he's probably just some tool that listens to cheesy melodic metal or straight up technical death metal. and most likely gave it one listen on a shit stereo system. None of the riff's were alike. The album was atmospheric through to the end! The drumming was great, my favorite part is still the bit at the end of "To fall from the heavens"

And he's an ass for giving it such a low rating, and telling people to avoid it at all costs. It's his own personal taste, others may really enjoy it. When I review albums I at least clearly state why *I* didn't like it and give it a fair rating. IF he had been a fan of the first few albums, but was dissapointed by this one then he may be just. But he didn't say that, he could have been just listening to his first mithras album.

Creative yet shitty review.

(though his terrible review may provoke people to actually listen to it [due to being humorous])

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:02 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Fuck, I'm swayed, he's right, Mithras are fucking terrible.
Leon, for shame! :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:19 pm 
Great Councillor

Saying that it is unlistenable is a massive exaggeration.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:12 am 
Great Councillor

Hahaha what a review!

I really don't understand what he's on about tho, the whole Leon/Rayner convo was a little childish :roll: probally an avid blabbermouth.net user or something

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:38 pm 
Mithras Vocalist / Bassist

hahahahah! Thats gotta be the best bad review i`ve seen. It sounds like the guys been in a band and is a little bitter about it. lol!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next