[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Mithras announce “Time Never Lasts” EP
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Mithras announce “Time Never Lasts” EP
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

As a taster of what's to come on the next Mithras album (which is currently scheduled for a 2012 release) and to mark Rayner Coss' return to the band, Mithras are soon releasing a five-track ep titled 'Time Never Lasts'. As well as working versions of two brand new tracks, the EP features three live tracks from Rayner's last live show with the band, recorded in London in 2008.

The EP tracklisting is as follows:

T1 Time Never Lasts
T2 Inside The Godmind
T3 Tomb Of Kings (live)
T4 Wrath Of God (live)
T5 Beyond The Eyes Of Man (live)

The release date is slated for 1st September and will be available in CD format from mithras.bigcartel.com and as a download from all major platforms on the same date.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject: Re: Mithras announce “Time Never Lasts” EP
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 am 
Great Councillor

Just read this on my mobile.

Pure unadulterated fucking awesomeness!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm 
The Wanderer

That's a great news ! I can't wait to hear the new songs.

By the way, if you need some promotion (in France) before the release, feel free to contact me, it'll be a pleasure to review it for my webzine. I'll buy it and review it sooner or later, anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:31 am 

I'll give you details once the promo version is ready :)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:31 am 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:17 pm 
Great Councillor

Just been on Youtube... holy shit! :shock:

The snippets of Inside The Godmind sound amazing... looking forward to September now 8)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm 
Great Councillor

oh yeah, and if thats the artwork for the cover it's great

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 pm 

Yeah this is the cover, the previous image was one of the backgrounds we just made into a picture while the layout was being finalised. glad u like the snippets :)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:44 pm 
The Wanderer

The promo works, thank you ! I'm not a big fan of the second part of Inside The Godmind (too loud, not melodic enough) but the rest is awesome, as usual. It will be quite easy to write the review. :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

*CUMS EVERYWHERE*
Oh Christ!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 am 

Nice to see you back Dungeon Shaker!

And glad the promo worked fine Von! I figure what you mean is you're not into the "outro" to "Godmind" which I can understand :wink:

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Nice to be back.

Looking forwards to this.

I discovered that Mithras (as well as the Tron Legacy soundtrack) are a perfect accompanyment to the new Deus Ex game, so adding more Mithras is definitely something to look forwards to.
(Oh, the actual game's soundtrack is fucking marvelous too)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 am 

We're still waiting for the "Time Never Lasts" CDs to reach us from the manufacturer, but preorders are now open. Anyone pre-ordering will receive some Mithras logo stickers along with the CD.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

I was on iTunes by chance tonight, purchasing Ben's new album, and then I think tried searching up other albums I'd been wanting that I could afford with my remaining $5.74; I came up short in my search.

So I said, "To Hell with it, let's see if Sands of Time is on iTunes yet." I got a very pleasant surprise when I came across the new EP, since I haven't been here at the forums in months, away from the updates.

So here's to spending the last bit of my paycheck for death metal. My wallet is empty, but at least I have me some Mithras.

Awaiting the new album, as well. Everything seems to be going great.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next