[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Now Playing
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:36 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

well, everyone has to make their own mind up, some people will appreciate it even though i suspect the majority won't.

Re the next mithras, theres been a lot of interesting developments, but it won't be done and out till 2012.

I spoke to sam today about the floating world and we'll be putting up a full track asap, release soon too. Happy bday btw! (assuming the date on this forum is right)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:46 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Cloudkicker - Beacons

http://cloudkicker.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:25 am 

probably mid - late 2012 as there's a lot of work to do still, but it'l be worth the wait and there'll be interesting stuff before then

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:43 am 

Cryptopsy - Once Was Not

I have to say I really don't like the new Morbid Angel and wish I'd never heard it now :(

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:03 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:43 pm 
Great Councillor

Just got back from seeing Rush in Birmingham. Yes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpCASVFyQoE

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:43 am 

i only found out rush were playing the uk 2 days ago, so we couldn't go this time, gutted :( we went the last two times and both shows were incredible. So how was it this time? ;)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm 
Great Councillor

They opened with Spirit Of Radio and the whole "Concert Hall" went from 0 - Full Throttle. With a song like that, you don't need support acts. The fans are devout.

Most memorable was Tom Sawyer, Closer To The Heart, The Working Man, Temple Of Syrinx, Freewill and a fucking awesome drum solo. Brilliant! Didn't play Trees though :( Had two new songs that sounded fairly decent.

I must admit, 3 hours of Rush is enough in one sitting, and Geddy Lee's voice doesn't always hit the high notes. Understandable given their age.

Great night though. Been humming Rush all day.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:56 am 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:30 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:36 pm 
Great Councillor

anyone heard the new Origin yet?
Heard the first track briefly and that sounded quite good

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Mostly been listening to Black Metal for the past 6 months, whatever of the big dogs i can find. Regularly having a laugh about Euronymous really died.

Also listening to Therion, Iron Maiden, Manowar, and a bit of Debauchery. Slightly curious to hear Leon's thoughts on the latter singer, Thomas Gurrath quitting being a teacher and going for the band full time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:41 pm 
Great Councillor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next