[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - UK SHOW - Athletic Club, Rushden, 19th July- VIDEO ADDED
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: UK SHOW - Athletic Club, Rushden, 19th July- VIDEO ADDED
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:54 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

We'll be playing a warmup to Brutal Assault in Rushden, Northants on the 19th July. Mithras onstage 10-11pm!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Last edited by Leon on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: UK SHOW - Rushden. Northants 19th July
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:52 pm 
Great Councillor

I'm there!

I'm back by the way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:10 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Welcome back, Lee!
I'll try getting to this, sounds like a blast.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:32 pm 
Great Councillor

What happened to Unikron?

Is this an Anti-culture show?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 pm 

Considering Mithras aren't on Anti-culture, no.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 pm 
Great Councillor

I just meant did anyone from Anti-culture have a hand in organising the gig, or is it your own doing? Gutworm's up there 'tis all, and Rushden appears to be a random choice for a Mithras gig. You guys almost never play local! Speaking of which, is Rayner's replacement short enough to play Rugby? :lol:

See you at the Attic then, unless my (aborted) year away from the net means that I've missed another venue opening up?

Hail Mithras.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:54 am 

I prefer this name.
It represents my love of Darkthrone.
Or some bollocks.

Welcome back to the cult, Lee!
LEE IS GAY!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:37 pm 
Great Councillor

Won't hit his head on stage then. Good o'!

Thanks 'Kron. I feels good to be back. I haven't been able to listen to my Mithras albums for a while. I am bursting! Mithras in Rushden is great news.

Sods law is I live in Northants when Mithras play Cov, then move to Cov when they play Northants!

See you all there.

PS: My folk's house was burgalled last night. Cunts took my Peavey 6505, my Behringer 4x12 and my 7-string Ibanez G10. Insurance void.

Fuckers :evil:

I fondly remember trying to work out Tomb Of Kings only last Sunday afternoon... :(

If anyone's looking for equipment on E-bay and notices anything fishy, give me a bell would you...

Bitter sweet is life.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 pm 
Great Councillor

Just found out they took my pedal board as well! :cry:

Looks like it's back to bedroom black metal for me.

Now I am fucking glad I joined the police :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 am 

That's the most fucking terrible thing I've ever heard.
Man of your standards moving to bedroom black metal, what's wrong with you?!

In all seriousness, that's gash news, star. Hope you find the cunts what done it and string them from yon yardarm by their fucking bowels.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:22 pm 
Great Councillor

I'm spending the weekend visiting cash-converters and such places in the local towns. If I don't recover my gear, I'll just have to take it out on every burglar I arrest from this day forwards*.

So Leon, will you be requesting requests? Any new material to air?

*Just joking IPCC Officer!)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:12 pm 

Best of luck re the gear!

We'll be playing our full set in Rushden.

We've got a lot of ground to make up now; we have a great back catalogue which has hardly been played in a live environment and a new frontman so we'll be starrting by playing the tracks we reckon best represent the first 3 records. As we go we'll add some surprises in ;)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:04 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next