[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Best albums of 2009 sofar
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Best albums of 2009 sofar
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:20 am 
Great Councillor

Yea it may be a little early, but out of interest what has been your favourite listen sofar that has been released since 1/1/09???

Myself I have 2 albums 'Blut aus nord - Memoria Vetusta II - Dialogue with the Stars' & 'Funeral mist - Maranatha'

Post subject: Re: Best albums of 2009 sofar
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:31 pm 
Great Councillor

Absu ~ Absu
Funeral Mist ~ Maranatha
Arcana Coelestia ~ Le Mirage de L'Idéal (which hasn't been released yet, but I wanted it so bad I downloaded a promo copy :()

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:31 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Mastodon - Crack the Skye

Probably for just the one track; The Czar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 pm 
The Wanderer

As far as metal goes the new BAN is the only thing I've really enjoyed.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:57 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Heaven & Hell : The Devil You Know
Sunn O))) : Monoliths And Dimensions

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:02 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:11 am 

Shame on you Tom, it's Black Sabbath with Dio, of course it's an awesome album. :lol:

Kerrang are literally the only 'professionals' on the face of the Earth who have given it a bad review.

The Puffin demo will now include a song called "I'm considering turning straight to avoid being confused for the Sabbath hating faggots at Kerrang infernal dark winter darkness dark"

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm 

Got your text today actually about Ozzy suing Tommy. Mental.

Ozric Tentacles - The Yum Yum Tree

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:16 pm 
Great Councillor

[quote]"I'm considering turning straight to avoid being confused for the Sabbath hating faggots at Kerrang infernal dark winter darkness dark"/quote]

Nice :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:42 am 

Seriously.
2 out of 5.
2 out of 5 for one of the best metal albums of the 00s.
That's the gayest thing since gay came to gay town, and I'm trying to force myself to turn straight to avoid being associated with Kerrang.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 pm 
Great Councillor

That new Beherit release is pretty top notch.

Highly recommended from me.

I'm about to give the latest Wolves in the Throne Room a listen in the near future here, i'll let everybody know how that one is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:43 am 
Great Councillor

I'm kind of iffy on the latest Týr album, I have to give it a few more listens though, but first impression isn't impressive.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 pm 
Mithras Vocalist / Bassist

I'm enjoying the new Tyr album, listened to it a good few times. I prefer land over all. :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next