[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - 'Worlds Beyond The Veil' TABLATURE
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 'Worlds Beyond The Veil' TABLATURE
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:21 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

I used the exsisting GP pro file, just added drums and bass. would guys mind offering corrections? I added the midi file for you too leon so you can see how I screwed up your drums Ha,ha Lol!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/313235031/M ... TV.rar.htm

for some reason it won't let me upload to mediafire or megaupload so i may have to repost links :roll:

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

The tab for Wrath is finished (and has been for a while now). I did say it would go out with a related "announcement", however it's not quite time for that...

As obvious as it is I think it's worth pointing out that making sarcastic comments isn't helpful, if anything it lessens the likelyhood of there being more tab. I can't check out your file as I'm not a premium rapidshare member unfortunately.

I saw on the Orbeth forum someone had asked a few questions about Mithras tab; bear in mind Ben didn't play rhythm on any of the records (he did a few leads on the 'Forever Advancing..... Legions' record and some extra keys "Arena Sands" (anyone who has bought the cd as opposed to downloading it can see this in the inlay).

Tabs are definitely a cool thing to have for the people who are into Mithras and play guitar but as I already said, seeing as no one has even attemped to do a public version of 'Worlds...' (from the tab I already made) makes doing more tab a low priority compared to other stuff I enjoy more which will actually generate proper interest in Mithras.

Still, I know it can be disappointing when something doesn't turn up on schedule if you're waiting for it, so to be categoric; new tab will appear as/when/if I fancy doing it :mrgreen:

For the last two weeks I've been pretty busy musically; finishing my parts to the new The Senseless record 'The Floating World' (which sounds amazing), editing the Mithras videos for YouTube from our last tour, sorting The Sands Of Time final mixes, working on new material...

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:09 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

No worries, I know your very busy with, Mithras, releases, setting up shows, zero tolerance,the senseless and who knows what eles in your personal endevors. I asked ben purly because he hangs with you guys all the time and it would be impossible not learn any of those riffs. As for the sarcasim, thats me just be being funny and not an impatient dick. So now you know. :wink:

God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:09 am 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:56 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Mithras - The Twisted Tower - Live at the GRV, Edinburgh 2009
is that the 6 string orange charvel tuned to D# on that song?

God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 pm 
Forum Admin

Yeah, Twisted Tower is tuned to Db, Ab, Db, Gb, Bb, Eb.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:51 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:56 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

God forbid
God forbidden

Last edited by darkreignofset on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:00 pm 
The Wanderer

A little contribution from here:
7 tuned to Bb/A#
a knife tip of delay, a spoon of chorus/flange, an ounce of reverb
Under three spheres intro-
Eb ------------------------------------------------
Bb -12h13p12h13-----------------------------------
Gb ----------------11h12p11h12--------------------
Db -------------------------------10h12p10h12--10~
Ab ------------------------------------------------
Eb -------------------------------------------------
Bb -------------------------------------------------
Eb ----------------------------------------------10h12p10h12--
Bb -12h13p12h13-----------------10h12p10h12------------------
Gb ----------------11h12p11h12--------------------------------
Db -------------------------------------------------------------
Ab -------------------------------------------------------------
Eb -------------------------------------------------------------
Bb -------------------------------------------------------------

Variation(im unsure on this one)
Repeat part 1
variation part 2:
Bb -12h13p12h13-------------------------------10p12h10p12----
Gb ----------------11h12p11h12--12h14p12h14------------------
Db -------------------------------------------------------------
Ab -------------------------------------------------------------
Bb -------------------------------------------------------------
Repeat :)

Riff 1:

Eb ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bb ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Gb ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Db -7777-------------------------------------7777----------------------
Ab -------9999-------------------------------------9999----------------
Eb -------------7777--------------2222-3333------------7777-----------
Bb -------------------7777--0011----------------------------7777-0033
Continued:
(Eb-3333-5555)
^^

Eb ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bb ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Gb ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Db ----------------------------------------------------4-5-4------------
Ab ---------------------------------------------5-7-8--------3---------
Eb ---2-----3-2---------------2-----3-2--5-7-8------------------------
Bb -0-0---0-1-0---1-0--3ph-0-0---0-1-0-------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

Pretty close to what i had on the intro :mrgreen:

God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:24 pm 
The Wanderer

Yeah dude, i saw the other tabs, and just started playing and correcting :)
And merry x-mas everyone :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:20 pm 

happy yule! First thing which is incorrect is the tuning (i tune it like a 6 with an extra high eb). otherwise it looks quite close. The real tab will reveal all!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:23 pm 
The Wanderer

Glædelig jul :P And in fact, its my birthday in about half an hour.

Fun thing that you tune your guitar that way. Whats the reason for that? The conversion from 6 to 7 in ancient times eh? :)

So you tune to?
Eb
Bb
F
Db
Ab
Eb
Bb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:46 pm 

the tunings are both mentioned in the FAQ on this forum. The reason is i started with a 6 string tuned to Bb, then when i got a 7 didnt want to have to change all the leads and riffs so kept it like a low tuned 6 with an extra top Eb. It's quite easy to understand

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:24 pm 
The Wanderer

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next