[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - 'Worlds Beyond The Veil' TABLATURE
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE TAB HAS LANDED PT1 - 'Worlds Beyond The Veil'
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:42 pm 
The Wanderer

Right-o, i'll get onto those. Danke. I'll have to have a closer gander at the riff before the drum break. It's just that when I looked at your tab for it it didn't sound like a carbon copy of the similar riff that was played before it as you'd instructed.

Trial and error though, I suppose.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:54 pm 
Mithras Vocalist / Bassist

Worlds Beyond the Veil, the computer game... lol! The image of dodgy sprites wobbling around, hilarious!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:43 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:16 pm 
Forum Admin

Just learning this, once that slide harmonic is perfected I'll hopefully get a youtube video up!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:44 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

Great! A video would be handy, perhaps in the future I should do one ;)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:21 pm 
Great Councillor

That would be awsome Leon :wink:

Looking forward to seeing your vid too Tooze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:46 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

THE TAB HAS LANDED PT2 - 'Worlds Beyond The Veil' ? :mrgreen:

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:37 am 

Do you mean you want some more tab or for me to tab worlds again ;)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:32 pm 

Yeah They Came... is in drop Db or drop C# depending on how you look at it :D

That's a pretty simple track really, but just fast in places. The end section is tapped and quite hard to get exactly right, you have to have the exact delay time so the riff layers.

I'll do some more tab(s) when I'm back from my summer holiday, Under The Three Spheres and Wrath Of God so then there's one song from each record.

If you get stuck with a particular riff post on here and i'll make a bit of tab for you.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:16 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:21 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

God forbid
God forbidden

Last edited by darkreignofset on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:22 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

Thats what I gathered :?

God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:41 pm 

I'll have a gander at this with my guitar, some of it is right I'm sure!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

God forbid
God forbidden

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next