It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 9:18 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:32 am
Posts: 643
Location: North East, England
HengeOfAdraste wrote:
1. Black Metal Legends (that almost gives it away)

2. original copy of this songs album was lost in a studio fire.

3. "Seventh" think alliteration... think power metal.... thinks ultimate fucking GODS of metal.

5. Not Decapitated but.......

ill be alarmed if you dont get at least 2 of these now


1. Mayhem, Darkthrone?

3. Iron Maiden

5, Vader


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 9:29 pm 
Offline
Dreaming In Splendour
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:59 pm
Posts: 356
Location: (Croydon)London, UK
Toozey wrote:
1. Mayhem, Darkthrone?
yep...DT song?

Toozey wrote:
3. Iron Maiden
yep... song? (clue: title track)

Toozey wrote:
5, Vader
nop...think Decapitated; you have a thesaurus?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 9:53 pm 
Offline
Great Councillor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:37 pm
Posts: 845
Location: Trimdonia
beheaded?
head cut off?
head forcefully removed from body?
large incision made with an axe through the neck, thus expelling the head from the body?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:07 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:32 am
Posts: 643
Location: North East, England
Matty_T wrote:
beheaded?
head cut off?
head forcefully removed from body?
large incision made with an axe through the neck, thus expelling the head from the body?


Do you even know what a Thesaurus is? :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:19 pm 
Offline
Dreaming In Splendour
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:59 pm
Posts: 356
Location: (Croydon)London, UK
Matty_T wrote:
beheaded?


padaaa! but which song! :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:57 pm 
Offline
Great Councillor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:37 pm
Posts: 845
Location: Trimdonia
Toozey wrote:
Matty_T wrote:
beheaded?
head cut off?
head forcefully removed from body?
large incision made with an axe through the neck, thus expelling the head from the body?


Do you even know what a Thesaurus is? :P


yeah, but i dont have one, and anyway the first one i said was correct! and its the only other word i know for 'decapitated'

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:18 am 
Offline
You are as nothing, for now I am the all
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:25 pm
Posts: 1114
Location: Lancashire
1)
I hate you
I hate us
You know what I mean?
Fuck off!

2)
Veins spray blood, it spashes in my eyes
Impulse of my rage dictates how he dies

3) Awakened from the damp cold grave
Centuries undead, the coffins slave

4)He realised that the cheering cries of worship, were but echoes of his harsh outspoken word

5) First you killed an old person, and then you went to jail
And then you killed another, when you got out on bail

6)
America- the violent
The indiferent
God shit his grace on me


Ok, I'll admit that they're pretty unoriginal (presuming that you know them)
Hint- they're all the first tracks on the albums they are on.

_________________
I am the wolf in the darkest scene
Phantasms sweep my role
I am Lucifer, I bring you light and pride


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:28 am 
Offline
Great Councillor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:37 pm
Posts: 845
Location: Trimdonia
I have no idea but lol @ number 5!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:53 am 
Offline
Dreaming In Splendour
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:59 pm
Posts: 356
Location: (Croydon)London, UK
Baron Xaeiroe wrote:
1)
I hate you
I hate us
You know what I mean?
Fuck off!

2)
Veins spray blood, it spashes in my eyes
Impulse of my rage dictates how he dies

3) Awakened from the damp cold grave
Centuries undead, the coffins slave

4)He realised that the cheering cries of worship, were but echoes of his harsh outspoken word

5) First you killed an old person, and then you went to jail
And then you killed another, when you got out on bail

6)
America- the violent
The indiferent
God shit his grace on me


Ok, I'll admit that they're pretty unoriginal (presuming that you know them)
Hint- they're all the first tracks on the albums they are on.


6. six feet under - ameriKa the brutal?
i was gonna say for 3 withery - restless and dead but thats the last on the CD....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:56 am 
Offline
Dreaming In Splendour
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:59 pm
Posts: 356
Location: (Croydon)London, UK
okay heres one for you, its veeerrry hard :lol:

"Dead By Dawn! Dead By Dawn! Dead By Dawn! Dead! By! Dawn!
Dead By Dawn! Dead By Dawn! Dead By Dawn! Dead! By! Dawn!
Dead By Dawn! Dead By Dawn! Dead By Dawn! Dead! By! Dawn!
Dead By Dawn! Dead By Dawn! Dead By Dawn! Dead! By! Dawn! "


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:59 am 
Offline
Dreaming In Splendour
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:59 pm
Posts: 356
Location: (Croydon)London, UK
Baron Xaeiroe wrote:
5) First you killed an old person, and then you went to jail
And then you killed another, when you got out on bail


anal cunt? gorerotted? anthrax? atomic kitten?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:02 pm 
Offline
Lord Of The Condemned

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:53 pm
Posts: 150
Location: Elsewhere.
"Weebles Wobble" is a Lawnmower Deth song. You all lose, HAH! :P

And Henge's latest is Dead by Dawn, by Deicide, on their only semi-worthwhile album.

Here's another fun one:

"In the kitchen, with a screaming triple amputee".


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:39 pm 
Offline
Great Councillor

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:40 am
Posts: 540
4)He realised that the cheering cries of worship, were but echoes of his harsh outspoken word


After years in dark tunnels, he came to silence...there was nothing...
THE ERUPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
http://www.kingpenda.com/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:55 am 
Offline
Lord Of The Condemned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:26 pm
Posts: 138
Location: Scythia
HengeOfAdraste wrote:
Baron Xaeiroe wrote:
1)
I hate you
I hate us
You know what I mean?
Fuck off!

2)
Veins spray blood, it spashes in my eyes
Impulse of my rage dictates how he dies

3) Awakened from the damp cold grave
Centuries undead, the coffins slave

4)He realised that the cheering cries of worship, were but echoes of his harsh outspoken word

5) First you killed an old person, and then you went to jail
And then you killed another, when you got out on bail

6)
America- the violent
The indiferent
God shit his grace on me


Ok, I'll admit that they're pretty unoriginal (presuming that you know them)
Hint- they're all the first tracks on the albums they are on.


6. six feet under - ameriKa the brutal?
i was gonna say for 3 withery - restless and dead but thats the last on the CD....



Number six is EXODUS. The title track from Tempo of the Damned I believe.

_________________
Let the jewelled spires of civilisation be crushed beneath my sandalled feet!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:32 pm 
Offline
You are as nothing, for now I am the all
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:25 pm
Posts: 1114
Location: Lancashire
1) Decapitated- The Fury
2) Cannibal Corpse (hides in embaressment) - Savage Butchery
3) Mortician- Bloodcraving
4) Emperor- The Eruption (one of my fave songs of all time, definitely my fave emperor track) Such an excellent way of opening their final album.
5) Anal Cunt- Jack kevorkian is cool
6) Exodus- Scar Spangled Banner (The lyrics are ripping off the american national amthem) "Oh say can you fucking see, the blood fall like rain?"

_________________
I am the wolf in the darkest scene
Phantasms sweep my role
I am Lucifer, I bring you light and pride


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group