[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - The Divine Magic Armstrong
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Divine Magic Armstrong
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:42 pm 
Great Councillor

Ok here's a short story my friend James wrote. I dought it will interest anyone but I think it's amazing.
I also want to see if anyone can make any sense of it & if not i'll explain at a later date!

Here goes.. prepare yourself!

it was a fine smokey day in doobiesville and the divine magic armstrong was having a smoke with the twins, shakey shotty and shakey-two-shotty.

everything was going well because the divine magic armstrong had just scored an ounce of cameleye, the strongest, most potent bud known to man! they were all having a great time ripping fat bongs on each other!

the divine magic armstrong ripped a massive cone on shakey-two-shotty, shakey-two-shotty kept it in the family and ripped a shakey shotty, whilst shakey shotty was taking advantage of the divine magic armstrongs ice chamber!

after smoking copious amounts of cameleye, the divine magic armstrong suggested they go for a walk along "smoke the ghost" coast.

legend has it that the bridge that it leads to is haunted and no one had crossed in well over 1000 years!!!

they packed their things into their bags, making sure there was nothing suspicious in case they saw the police, and set off along "smoke the ghost" coast.

after a good hour of walking along the spooky coast and many ghostly encounters that i'll cover another day, the trio came to the spooky bridge!...

as they approached it, there was a huge flash of light and after the smoke cleared, they saw him...

the biggest bong they had ever seen. the cone piece as big as a whale!

"I AM THE SPRING-LOADED-CONE-SHOTTY-POT NOODLE BONG!!! PULL A HUGE CONE ON ME AND YOU MAY CROSS THIS BRIDGE OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CAST INTO WHITEY CANYON WHERE YOU WILL BE DEVOURED BY BONG WORMS!!!", he boomed.

shakey shotty confidently stepped up. "Do your worst spring-loaded-cone-shotty-pot noodle bong!"

he started pulling and filled 3 of the five dinosaur sized ice chambers but then passed out. as the spring-loaded-cone-shotty-pot noodle bong had said, his body was sucked into whitey canyon. there was a load rustling and lots of smoke rising from the canyon and then silence. the bong worms had smoked shakey shotty untill he became a ghost set for an eternity of wandering the "smoke the ghost" coast.

shakey-two-shotty nervously stepped up. he started pulling and didnt stop. just as he pulled it through, he whitied and threw up all over the edge of the cliff.

but he survived!...

finally the divine magic armstrong stepped up. he was quietly confident as he thought he had smoked bigger ghosts than this before...

he started burning the fruity cameleye and kept going as if he could do it all day!!!

it left the spring-loaded-cone-shotty-pot noodle bong shocked as his twisted ghostly image faded, a look of grief on his face as he knew he should have packed it more...

after saying thir goodbyes to shakey shotty, the divine magic armstrong and shakey-two-shotty crossed the bridge. what they found on the other side was the most glorious site they had ever seen, a huge crate of wheatabix, a fridge full of random munch and the biggest kinder eggs ever seen!!!

Also let me know if your pissed off with me for posting this! I won't be too surprised hehe.

Peace brotherz :-p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:50 pm 
Great Councillor

Tell me, does this James fellow enjoy a good puff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:00 pm 
Great Councillor

He does indeed :-p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:34 pm 
Great Councillor

i just scrolled over it and saw this

"I AM THE SPRING-LOADED-CONE-SHOTTY-POT NOODLE BONG!!!"

i have no idea what that means, the only word that made sense was bong but i dont see how the rest relate to a bong :?:, so I dont think im going to attempt trying to read and make sense of the rest. at least for now, i might give it a go later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:47 pm 
Great Councillor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]