It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:46 pm 
Great Councillor

Nauthiz wrote:
Quote:
yeah thats happened to me...im currently replaying mgs 3 i quit a while back because i was playing on hard no alert no kills and when i got to the sorrow it showed one dead guy i was soo pissed that i quit playing the game completely....
Quote:

Yea I kill as many people as possible to make that bit go on longer

... that wasn't ment to happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:38 am 
Great Councillor

nonononono

that didnt mess up my game....that bit happened and i shot all the people.....but when i got to the sorrow i had one man killed...due to my idiocy :P but i hadnt remembered killing him so i got pissed and quit...

and i think that the bosses on mgs 3 are some of the stupidest ever...minus the end, and ocelot....the fury and the fear are the two gayest bosses of all time...i liked the bosses on mgs1 and mgs2....hind, stealth ninja, liquid snake, fatman, solidus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:07 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

What was "gay" about The Fury, and The Fear?

The Fury- Easy, but cool
The Fear- Bloody difficult on any mode except for medium and easy, and very cool to fight.
The End- One of my fave boss fights ever
The Boss- Great fight
The Pain- As far as ideas go, a man with enough hornets to make a shield around himself, and can use them to carry grenades and guns, this is the shittiest shit that was ever shat.

Huge Russian Bloke Who's Name I Cant Remember And Has A Stupid Electricity Power That's Source Is NEVER Explained- SHIT

Ocelot- Ok.

MGS1 and 2 bosses were ace apart from Vamp (which was stupid)

Gunstar Heroes (AMAZINGLY cool game for the Mega Drive) (Genesis, to the yanks) Is coming out for the gameboy on the 11th! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:54 pm 
Great Councillor

the boss was a good battle at the end when you fight her in the field...

volgin was a queer....

the fury is just increadibly gay on the extreme difficulties and i think it was just a stupid character...same for the fear...the fact that you had to interact and make make him eat the poisned food was cool but he was just so stupid..

and the pain was gay...i mean i think hornets catching bullets is retarded...the bullets would obviously penetrate through some hornets...and its so dumb when he takes his mask off and hes all stung and crap hes just gay i thought he was stupid...but the boss and the end definately made up being two of the greatest bosses ever!

and yeah vamp was pretty stupid...he cheats on extreme! then when you have to fight like 2 million metal gears...actually i think its around 15 but its still insane!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:07 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

well I have constantly been on Pokémon Diamond.. haha. I got that over here a couple of months before it's release here. it still isn't out here now actually.

I also got Final Fantasy III on the DS before it came out but I haven't even started on it yet

the only other game I am going through at the moment is Final Fantasy V on the GBA.. what a fantastic game it is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:05 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Gears of War and every Sonic game like they're about to make them illegal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:59 am 
The Wanderer

Where to begin...

Anyone here play the Heroes of Might and Magic games? The old ones more so than five... even though that may look fancy and have a lot of gameplay in the future, I think it is still quite a bit faulty... but it's still a semi-decent game when completely patched up. The third and fourth in the series are great.

I'm the type of guy who will play anything and everything so long as I have the console to it... but I only cater to what I have and whatever is an old game that I either remember playing, or would like to try. I own a GBA SP, a Gamecube with a Game Boy Player attached, and this here computer... which has both old school DOOM's and both of the single player Quake's (I've played Doom III and Quake 4, beat em both)... a bunch of very old RPG games from the past (think D&D and Goldbox), the Heroes games as mentioned, Might and Magic 1-6 (eight sadly doesn't work), Duke Nukem 3d, Shadow Warrior... that list goes on and on and on.

As far as Gamecube games... I've got the inevitable Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario, Smash Bros. Melee and a Sonic Collection (sadly none of the Game Gear / Master System kind), also Kart and the first Metroid Prime.

For now though, I'm using a family member's account for World of Warcraft, and I need to level up my Rogue some more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:27 am 
Great Councillor

Right now i'm playing through Metal Gear Solid 3 and God of War 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:45 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

HoMM3 is possibly the best game ever if you ask me - so nice one on that!

I'm currently halfway through the missions in GTA: San Andreas for PS2. It has taken me more time than I care to think about, as I can't seem to follow the storyline for more than 20 minutes before I simply have to go on another police killing-spree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:23 pm 
Great Councillor

Misereion wrote:
HoMM3 is possibly the best game ever if you ask me - so nice one on that!

You are quite possibly right. I played and dearly cherished the first one as a child and then rejoiced when they did 2 and 3! 4 was poor and I haven't played 5. Played "Knights Quest" though. Old school.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:10 pm 
The Wanderer

This week, I are been mostly playing, KERPLUNK!
Also been playing Fight Night Round 3, and beating the snot out of the Rayner boxer I created in his image. Nice!!!
And connect 4!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4