It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:47 pm 
Great Councillor

leeless wrote:
See, here is the stupid thing. If I paid just £27 pounds for a short haul flight to Norway enabling me to experience the country's natural beauty, I would infact be contributing to one of the biggest causes of environmental degredation!

Cheers for the info mate, but bus, train, cycling or walking are the only ways my concience will allow me to get there!

Nice swords by the way. Which ones are historical and which ones are fantastical? Where did you find the helmet?

Your "wallpaper" is similar to mine in my old bedroom. 8)

I think the only historical sword is the claymore in the middle (the big beast). Im not sure about the halberd was called a 'castle pike' im not sure if it's a historical replica or not? The shaft is metal & it's only 65" unlike the beastly 7ft ones you can get. All the other swords are fantasy I think. The one at the bottom is one of my favourites even though it has a tacky plastic handle, it's still a brutal weapon.

I got all the swords & my helmet off ebay sadly enough, very cheap though!
I got the (from left to right) halberd, rob roy claymore (smaller one), hell skull dagger, mase, crappy little dagger things, Merlin sword, Odin sword & the one at the bottom from castle of chambers http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Castle-of-Cham ... esstQQtZkm

The helmet i got from http://www.medievalarmour.co.uk/ but from their ebay store where you can get items a bit cheaper.

Wallpaper? Its painted :lol:

My bed sheets are fucking hardcore :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:48 pm 
Great Councillor

P.s good to see you care about the environment :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2