[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Liking other music
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Liking other music
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

Post subject: Re: Liking other music
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:10 am 
Great Councillor

Everybody goes through phases that are non-metal.

as far as I'm concerned anybody that exclusively listens to metal is too trve, kvlt, and gr1m for metal anyway.

I happen to be a huuuuge David Bowie fan. and I like to listen to Drone stuff like Earth and funeral Doom "metal" if you don't count that. I also go through Classical, Opera, Punk, and Trance phases.

Listening to Mithras I have to assume these geniuses are influenced by something other than Metal.

Last edited by Minions Engage on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:47 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

I listen to a lot of electronica, a teeny tiny bit of hip hop, lots of tacky as hell 80s pop (I fucking ADORE Men Without Hats), Gary Numan, some punk, Johnny Cash, David Bowie, Tears For Fears, Sisters of Mercy, Earth's newer stuff is amazing, and I am unashamedly a fan of...

...Limp Bizkit... They're fun...
... (hands in badge, gun, studded wristbands and Black Sabbath albums at desk)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 pm 
Great Councillor

I'll listen to just about anything apart from rap/hip-hop.

One of my favourite albums is 'exit planet dust' by chemical brothers for instance. I like loads of different ambient music ranging from orient to creepy shrieking noisey stuff.
Always appreciated some old bon jovie & even some Alanis Morisette.

Metal is primarily my favourite & most listened to genre of music tho.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:02 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 am 

Everytime someone listens to that fucking shit cover of Mad World by that pigfarmer hat wearing cunt, a fairy DIES.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

I listen to anything I like. I just happen to like metal the best. After that, I love a lot of video game/8-bit stuff, as well as 90s alternative. I happen to like a few 80s and Jimi Hendrix songs here and there. A few Billy Idol songs, too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:49 pm 
The Wanderer

I like loads of different music. And not all metal is cool. In every genre there are lots of bands that are shitty.

I have quite some cd`s, from Vivaldi to Mithras :P .
The genre`s i listen to , may it be often or rare, i shall mention below...
Death Metal, Black Metal, Viking/Pagan/Folk Metal, Dark Metal, Doom Metal, Gothic Metal, Groove Metal, Thrash Metal, Progressive Metal, Fusion, Gothic, Darkwave, Electro/Electronic, 90s Punkrock, Rock, Hardrock, Industrial, Classical, Neoclassical, Ambient, Celtic, Soundtracks, ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 pm 
The Wanderer

Music i really dislike is rap/ hip-hop/ R&B/ soul and gospel... maybe i forgot some ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:13 pm 

Taking the music you listen to and don't listen too seriously should be punishable by death.
QED.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:19 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:23 am 
The Wanderer

been getting into a lot ov electronica lately. especially the dark psytrance & psychedelic/ambient stuff such as Psyfactor, Kerberos, Silent Enemy... (darkpsy) Anahata, Zymosis, Cyclotimia... (psychedelic/ambient)
but yeah, mainly metal!! actually get moaned @ by me mates for listenin to too much metal :P soft sods!!!! XD

http://facebook.com/amaekilshath
http://www.youtube.com/user/GanjaBhang

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 am 
Great Councillor

I've been ridiculously obsessed with Sarah Brightman and other Classical Crossover lately :oops:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]