[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Morbid Gig
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Morbid Gig
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:21 am 
Great Councillor

Anyone goin' to the Morbid Angel gig at the Mean Fiddler?? You will find me at the front...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:52 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

Yeah, all 4 of Mithras will be there and some other guys on here, such as Alex de Mustaine as far as i know.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:27 am 
Forum Admin

I can't go now :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:04 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Alas.
Alack.
I cannot :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:49 pm 
Great Councillor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:55 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:19 am 
Great Councillor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:33 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:59 pm 
Forum Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:38 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:46 pm 
Great Councillor

Well, got back from London at 4am, what a fuckin' night!

Just to put Toozey and anyone elses minds at rest, this wasn't the best Morbid Angel performance but it was still good enough.
The first support band were shit and Hatesphere, although getting some good crowd response, weren't much better.
Then there was a longish wait in darkness before Sandoval started fucking around on his drums, then more waiting and finally the rest of the band.
Some bitch photographer stood right in front of me at the beginning on the barrier - much swearing was aimed at her from behind before she decided she was risking it a little too much and stepped down. Then there was literally 2-3 feet between me and Trey :D
As I said, this wasn't the best MA performance. The best one I've seen was last year at the same venue where Trey and co. were simply A1 fuckin' awesome. Sandoval didn't play drumcheck this time at the start sadly. I also thought the set was too short and nowhere near as long as last time. They should have dropped the first support band and allowed MA more time.
Gripes aside though they still make Nile look like wannabes even on a below-par day, and the crowd this time were fuckin' insane!!...with a capital I!! I have bruises all over my chest from being rammed into the barrier and one girl had her top ripped to shreds. I lost count of how many crowd-surfers passed over me and nearly lost my glasses on 2 occasions hehehe, especially when Day Of Suffering was played. It was serious fun dudes! :D 8)
For people who haven't seen him, I think David Vincent tends to get a better crowd response than Steve Tucker and is more vocal between tracks... "Am I correct in thinking that you motherfuckers are here for some old-skool florida death metal!!!"... or something like that.

Didn't get anything signed this time though :(
Also I couldn't find or see anyone from Mithras :cry:
I did see one other dude apart from me though wearing a Mithras t-shirt 8)

Roll on MA's next album...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:51 pm 
Great Councillor

...and to the big dude that was on my right-hand side pushing/elbowing etc.... if you're reading this... I knew I'd wear you down you fuck hahaha... you've got no stamina... you P U S S Y !!!! :lol: 8)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]