[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Morbid Angel - Nevermore
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Morbid Angel - Nevermore
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:28 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

8) I think Dave's vocal is going to upset newbies who haven't heard him do vocals like this on tracks like 'Eyes To See' etc, however IMO it's great.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject: Re: Morbid Angel - Nevermore
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:20 pm 
Great Councillor

I saw a video of them playing this at hellfest the other day, sounds awsome! I can't listen to the one you linked right now, but will tomorrow!

Very interested in what the new album will sound like, I couldn't really make a great deal of the sound out from the video. Im hoping theyr going to mix all eras into this one, & of course this is much more possible with Vincent.

I still find it a massive shame they dont paly anything from formulas, im not too bothered about gateways & deffinatly not bothered about heretic! .. Well maybee 'praise the strength' :twisted: evil song.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 pm 
Great Councillor

Damn it the link you sent was a video haha sorry.. Long day!

The video i have seen is different, the sound is much better :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRB_b4GHgzA

& i've just stumbled upon this version live at gods of metal, shit sound quality but if your a PROPER morbid angel fan that shouldn't bother you :evil:

p.s you get to see Trey's new custom EMG he's been talking about in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiWJjJzbCA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:03 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Fffffffffffuck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 am 
The Wanderer

Wow awesome! David Vincent really is a creative vocalist... I hope they just don't fuck up to production like on Heretic. Honestly that was my only complaint with that album I actually liked it I have no idea what every reviewer and their mom is bitching about.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:23 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:03 pm 
Great Councillor

Lets hope so, I find his performance on heretic pretty poor & dull.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:27 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

seems alot of people view he plateaued on formulas, yet gateways and heretic did push other aspects w/atmosphere, speed, sludge and the love of lava 8). He has always kept the creativity and feel alive if not more so in his 40s, good ol' Pete the commando feet, where would we be without him?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:01 pm 
The Wanderer

think the tunes fukn awesome n great 2 hear that Dave is goin down that "cleanish" route n parts :D
sumthin i loved about bout Morbid.

but wen they gonna release the fukn album?!?!?!
tried subtly 2 squeeze info out ov Ikon V but 2 no avail ;P

http://facebook.com/amaekilshath
http://www.youtube.com/user/GanjaBhang

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm 

Good question, it's probably one of the longest waits for an album ever

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:54 pm 
The Wanderer

http://facebook.com/amaekilshath
http://www.youtube.com/user/GanjaBhang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 pm 
The Wanderer

Saw them play it when I saw them in '08, it was fucking great. I wish they'd just get on with it and release the album.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:26 pm 

Apparently 2010 is the year, they've finally signed so I hear ;)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

a friend of ours that moved up from cali & was a guitar tech for Genitortures reports Morbid is in the studio now...Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:59 pm 
Great Councillor

About bloody time!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next