[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - SANDS OF TIME - EARLY DEMOS & RARITIES - available now!!!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: SANDS OF TIME - EARLY DEMOS & RARITIES - available now!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:31 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:39 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Payment sent, motherfuckaaaaaaaa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:50 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

review from Baz at Metalstorm:

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:00 pm 

Number 17 of 100 is destroying my stereo.
Case got a little damaged in post, easily replaced.
Liner notes very interesting.
Music very interesting...er.

EDIT:
Time Never Lasts should be the next album title.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:02 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 am 

NO U :cry:

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:01 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Holy shittt

I finally have enough money to purchase at LEAST Sands of Time. I'm going to try to get the Behind the Shadows + Legions bundle, but it depends on whether or not I can get a friend of mine to loan me just a few bucks.

Plan is to go the bank today to convert my USD to GBP and order.

If I can get Shadows, I'll be so happy. I have yet to hear the whole album, actually :<

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 pm 
The Wanderer

Nr. 77/100
I'm overwhelmed by how good this CD sounds. The songs, the quality, the production... 10 out of 10. My kudos to the whole gang!

Ferenc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:29 am 

Glad you like it Ferenc!

The track 'Gods...' (CD T1) is now available on the Mithras YouTube page:

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:41 pm 

Only a few cds left, all the non numbered ones are gone too

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:14 pm 

3 left!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 pm 

All cd copies bar the limited edition ones are gone so,

Mithras 'Sands Of Time' is now available for download via CDBaby:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mithras

Also available via Napster, ITunes, Amazon mp3 and most major download platforms.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5