[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM TOUR - BAND SHOT VIDEOS ADDED
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM TOUR - BAND SHOT VIDEOS ADDED
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

In lieu of me ripping and uploading the videos we shot of the shows on the tour, here's some videos which have popped up on youtube:

DAMNATION:

Check out the pit at the start! It was like this for most of the show and meant the floor was emptied by people trying to avoid the violence, good call imo! Shame about the sound on this camera.

EDINBURGH:

Lords

Psyrens :D

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM TOUR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

killa vids from edinburgh + the madness @terrorizer
looks like they were fun shows to play
wicked stage presence w/the full art production Image
now if we could see a few from the exeter show...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm 
The Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:23 pm 

Hi Terry! Yeah as you suggest I don't really endorse people uploading our full shows as it breaches the musical copyright just as much as uploading the records does.

I like to have control over what Mithras stuff goes online both in terms of audio and video so that we're represented in a professional way which I can control and therefore fully endorse. Obviously we'd rather have videos which portray us playing well and sounding good, so people can enjoy them.

We'll hopefully be putting a bit of footage up from each of the shows once we've all watched them so as soon as that vids ready send it up mate :D

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Who's Pearl Kit was Ben Using? Thats a very Nice :mrgreen:

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm 

If you mean at Damnation it was a hired in kit all the bands used. He used his own kit at the other two shows.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Ah, I see.

God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm 
The Wanderer

What Leon said, Couldn't agree more personally with it.

So I won't be uploading any of the Exeter show, However I will be sending it all shortly so I'm sure they'll put something up for everybody to watch from the gig.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 pm 
Great Councillor

Just about to give these a watch.

Kayleigh got some pretty awesome footage from the Exeter show that I will upload later today, including the twisted tower & psyrens in one video!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:41 pm 
Forum Admin

Really enjoying all these videos, they are playing really tight and Sam is spot on! 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:45 am 

I've watched the Edinburgh show now, and there's some incredible moments. Once Sam and Ben have given me the nod I'll put a few tracks online!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 am 

DAMNATION

WORLDS BEYOND THE VEIL

TOMB OF KINGS

EDINBURGH

BEQUEATH THY VISIONS

BEHIND THE SHADOWS

BEYOND THE EYES OF MAN

TOMB OF KINGS

THE TWISTED TOWER

PSYRENS

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM TOUR - BAND SHOT VIDEOS ADDED
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:43 pm 
Great Councillor

Bequeath thy visions, bloody awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:07 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

niiicce! excellent visuals+sound!! = Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next