[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - NEW - FOREVER ADVANCING LEGIONS T SHIRT
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW - FOREVER ADVANCING LEGIONS T SHIRT
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:03 am 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

I'm a fat sod so XXL to me is just slightly baggy ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 pm 
Great Councillor

Hellz yeah, XXL for me on the hoodie and i'll go and pre-order the shirt here in a few days!

Post subject: Re: NEW FOREVER ADVANCING LEGIONS T SHIRT
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:52 pm 
The Wanderer

http://facebook.com/amaekilshath
http://www.youtube.com/user/GanjaBhang

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 pm 

Shirts in stock now!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:08 pm 
Great Councillor

I didn't get the money to pre-order yet :(. Could you hold an xxl for me or something? :(

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:33 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Shame the hooded tops aren't ready, else you could give it to me tomorrow, haha.

Looking forward to it! Mithras is probably the band I'm looking forward to most. I'm just a little annoyed that Akercocke and Destruction clash like they do.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 pm 

Hoodies on hiatus till we get back from the tour, more news then! Atm the screens for the shirts don't fit on the hoodies, and having a new set of screens makes them even more expensive.

I'll see what I can sort out....

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:17 am 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Yeh, we want them looking nice more than anything else.
Nice big clear logo is what I like to see.
Perfect for the coming months.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:00 am 
Great Councillor

Lack of internet is a pin in the arse :evil:
I'll deffinatly have a hoodie if theres any still going ??
& i'll deffinatly get the t-shirt tomorro if your selling them at the gig.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 pm 

Sorry everyone but we're going to have to give the hoodies a miss this time.

The screens that have been made for the legions shirts would make the hoody front print hang over the front pocket way too much, so can't be used.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Just ordered me two of these bastards :mrgreen: Can't wait to get them!!!!
No long sleeves guys? Shame on you

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 am 

Minimum order for long sleeves at the printers is 50, I don't think they'd sell that well which is why we didn't do any :(

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:18 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

Damn :( :?

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next