[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - NEW - FOREVER ADVANCING LEGIONS T SHIRT
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: NEW - FOREVER ADVANCING LEGIONS T SHIRT
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:12 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

Legions shirts, available 23/10/09

I'm doing Medium - XXL sizes for this shirt. They're £12 inc p&p/VAT inside the UK, £15 inc p&p/VAT everywhere else.

Anyone who wants a hoodie version, let me know NOW. We're going to do a really small run of hoodies. You'll be able to pick your size in advance, I won't make many outside the preorder so this will be a really limited version. The hoodies will have the same art but resized a bit to fit better.

ORDER THE SHIRT HERE -IN STOCK NOW

Purchase the new 'Forever Advancing Legions' T-Shirt (released Nov 2009) and the latest Mithras CD album,
'Behind The Shadows Lie Madness' together for just £15 (inc UK postage / tax, £3.50 additional everywhere else)

(Shirt - £12 / CD £6 when bought individually)

The 'Forever Advancing Legions' T-Shirt, features cover artwork created by Desmond Sia (Impiety, Angel Corpse, Abhorrence, Profanatica) and is available in sizes Medium, Large, X Large.

To buy or for more details, please visit the following link:

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject: Re: NEW FOREVER ADVANCING LEGIONS T SHIRT
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

One t-shirt and one hoodie for me - size large

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm 
The Wanderer

never bin a hoodie person meself but il deffo b up 4 1 o them tees!!!
gutted i missed the Sloping Altars 1 :'(

http://facebook.com/amaekilshath
http://www.youtube.com/user/GanjaBhang

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:01 pm 
Great Councillor

If the fits are the same as the 'Wrath' and the 'Shadows' tee's then I'll take an XL and how much larger is the XXL hoodie from the XL. Sometimes I like my hoodies a little larger (without looking gangsta).

Either way I'm down for both the Tee and the Hoodie.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 pm 
Great Councillor

Actually, don't UK sizes run slightly smaller than US sizes. Usually a UK XL is just a tad small and a US XXL is a tad large. Maybe a UK XXL is just right for me :S

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

That looks quite cool. I think I would like one of the limited hooded tops. I only have one, and it's an Emperor one. I don't even know where that is. Hahaha.
I'd want medium I suppose.

What kind of costs would the hooded tops be?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:06 am 

PRE-ORDER THE SHIRT HERE:

Hoodie pre-order link will be up asap.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject: Re: NEW - FOREVER ADVANCING LEGIONS T SHIRT
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:26 pm 
Great Councillor

Will I be able to wait about a week to pre-order? I'm low on cash currently.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:18 pm 

I'll confirm the hoodie price asap then confirm everyone

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:18 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

Damn, That Merch looks sweet. That would be cool to see some beanies? :twisted:

No one is spared from the funeral inception
God forbid
God forbidden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Goddamn right I'll have a shirt and a hoody.
Aint got no bank account anymore, so gonna need to blag a family member to do it and I pay their ass.
Shit.

XXL, I like my shit extra baggy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:07 pm 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:44 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:03 am 

Same height as me, 45kg heavier! XXL it is!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next