[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Day of unrest photos
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Day of unrest photos
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:28 pm 
Great Councillor

James was glad to get home to listen to his Converge vinyl, never to see real metal again...

And no one told me Santa's Elf was taking photos. When he pulled me close, I thought Rayner wanted to brag about what he had in his big sack :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:02 pm 
The Wanderer

I look a fucking gimmer in those photos. Wish I'd worn the better of my mithras shirts....

What a fucking gig! I didn't know what to do with myself half the time. Spend the next day sat at my desk just gazing into space.

George

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:18 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Wahey, Lovecraft's sex face!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:39 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

If anyone with pics wants to send them to Alex York, he'll add them to the mini-site

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:36 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

yep just e-mail them directly to me (at web size please - around 800px in any dimension max) or just link me to your facebook/myspace photo pages if you prefer.

cheers and I look forward to seeing your shots!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:16 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Right then! I am back finally from my adventure in Kent.

I have a ton of pictures for all the bands - I think you'll be a little impressed with some of my Mithras pictures, they are fantastic quality.
I am going to get to work on sorting them out and uploading them now, but in the meantime, here's a few other pictures from the show:

EDIT

Ok, because you can't view Metal Storm images away from the site, the links aren't working, so when I have it all on I'll link you to it all!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:34 pm 
Great Councillor

Awsome pics guys haha, goddamn was that a good night! Looking forward to the next one!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:47 pm 

OK!!

I have all my pictures online, the full gallery can be found here:

Let me know what you think!!
There is a full written review coming very soon.

Thanks!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:50 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

hi Baz

let me know if you want these up on the site and i'll add them all.

cheers,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 am 

Yes, please do! Add them to the site. There's plenty of them!! Haha.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:13 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

baz i can't save those images (they pop up in a flash window). could you zip them up and e-mail them to me?

cheers,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:11 pm 

The trick is to just open the image in a new tab or window, then you can save it.

Ok, I have had a few problems trying to send them to you - but I think I have finally got them sent to you. I had to resort to using hotmail - so they may be in your junk.

You should have three emails from me, each with a third of the pictures in them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:26 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

Great pics Barry!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:22 pm 

Thanks!! I have the full review online now, there's a lot of pictures in there!!
Here it is:

Let me know what you think!
Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:59 pm 
Lord Of The Condemned

great review baz ;]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next