It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Getting my foot in the door!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am 
The Wanderer

So after nearly a week of battling off the flu and sickness ive had lots of time to think about our wee predicament!

The debate about 'what to do next' is surely going to ring on for an uncalculable amount of time, or maybe not...........maybe the answer is round the corner who knows..........I for one, having been the outsider for four years, have certainly come back to complex times and after truly understanding Leons musical grief feel that it is my duty to lever the burden from his shoulders with my massive musical biceps!

It is imperative that myself, Leon and any other composer for that matter, write their material with truth in their hearts and real reasoning and philosophy! otherwise it is worthless!..........I feel that the great 'evoconibrium' (something from my book u'll have to read lol) has brought me back to Mithras and there is true underlying reasoning behind this return.

All you loyal Bijimitsu fans out their have heard the Orbeth material etc and i would be dammed if my writing ability not be applied to future Mithras material!.......Like the amazing intro scene in transformers the movie (where the red and blue planets are clashing and Unicron is created) Myself and Leons colossal drive to create the 'sonic keys to the multiverse' will show!

I truly feel that something utterly epic is possible. Something that will truly resonate within your soul!..........Ive just got to use my KORG deathboard as a battering ram, in order to cross the threshold of Leons mighty underground recording fortress! lol

We are not getting any younger here so lets make the next one reach out far beyond the 'Unknown'!...........Lets write it with, like you said Leon, real reasoning, true reasoning.............lets do it for the reason that is most important! This way on our day of judgement before the elders we can truly say we are worthy!

obviously ive got Orbethia to look after aswell lol!

Post subject: Re: Getting my foot in the door!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

For a second I thought this was more bad news.
"I'm afraid I won't be playing at the gig on the 14th, as I fucked up my foot in a revolving door!"
And then we could have all gone "Ho ho, Ben, you FUCKING BUFFOON, how on Earth did you manage that?"
"I DON'T KNOW! LOL!"
"LOL!"
And so on and so forth.

Kick some arse, Sir. :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Getting my foot in the door!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:58 pm 
The Wanderer

hahahahahaha revolving door!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]