[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - Mithras video
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Mithras video
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:17 pm 
Great Councillor

This video wasn't on the site before, this is the best live mithras footage i've seen! Awsome seeing Leon doing some 'worlds..' noodling. Great stuff, I don't know if this video has been mentioned on here before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUoEFxjNfdc

Post subject: Re: Mithras video
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:43 am 
The Wanderer

Mithras had some videos on this site some time back with much better quality audio.

But man oh man that link for related video of upcoming CD Beyond the Veil...too funny.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:08 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

The videos on youtube are just the same ones which were on our site, but obviously they've slightly reduced in quality as youtube compresses them, and to be fair they were pretty bad in the firstplace.

There'll be more news on "video" related matters soon enough ....

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:47 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:57 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:36 pm 

It may be that 'worlds...' one wasn't on our old website, tbh I can't remember!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:08 pm 
Great Councillor

There was one of worlds but it was from the other side of the stage, filmed by Sean's brother I belive??

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:14 am 
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:13 am 

I found some more short vids by the same person who took this one today, if I can edit them to be the right way up I'll put them on youtube (atm they're sideways!)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:00 pm 
Great Councillor

Post subject: The possibility of video footage on the upcomming release
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:54 pm 
Great Councillor

Simple question

What would you like to see?

Post subject: Re: The possibility of video footage on the upcomming release
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 pm 

This is a very good question and perfectly timed, it's almost as if Nauthiz was reading my thoughts! (you weren't were you ;) ).

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 am 
Great Councillor

I sure was!

But don't worry I know not to during 9 - 10.30 pm I know thats 'Leon's special time' :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:04 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Rayner VS Leon in the ring.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:05 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Leon, I was sure that there was a video of you drumming, it seems to have vanished from the face of the internets.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next