[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - First Mithras show in 3 years announced - 141208 LONDON
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: First Mithras show in 3 years announced - 141208 LONDON
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 pm 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:34 pm 
Mithras Vocalist / Bassist

ON!...ON!....ON!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:21 am 
Great Councillor

It's so sad that I couldn't see this, all of the pictures look awesome, the set list is spectacular, and sounds like everybody had a great time. Wish I could make the next one :(

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:32 am 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Still weak. Starting to think my body doesn't want to live without seeing Mithras live or something.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:33 am 

I'm in love with this picture just for the genuine look of terror on Rayner.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:45 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Made it! Aha.

Short synopsis before i bore anyone to death with a huge account of the day; It was the best fecking gig i've ever been to and Mithras was fecking brilliant. AND it was fecking badarse to meet so many cool people (including that drunk nutter Kron). And also my first metal gig as well. What better way to start than with Mithras. :D

More details to come if it's needed but yeah. Ben, Leon, Rayner and the rest of the gang were smashing.

Anyway sorry for the delay folks. A real rotten flu \ cold has been holding back for a few days, and I'm bit afraid it's been going around town this year in case anyone else has it. :(
That and I've seemed to have got a real sore neck and a deafening ringing in my ears followed by a proper earache. It's gone down now by oh my it wasn't helping the cold much. :|

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:07 pm 

About time you showed up.
Get those damned sketches online.
And the photos too!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:35 pm 

Oh yeah

Photos are in the other thread. Will scan what i've done so far of that cover pic when i get my scanner back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 pm 

Much better.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:24 pm 

Ok guys! I finally got everything together for this. I have the full review of the show online with pictures now, here it is:

Let me know what you think!
Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:39 pm 

Oh, also

Thank you for playing Search The Endless Planes :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 am 
Great Councillor

I love that new drawing. It really cracks me up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:07 pm 
Mithras Vocalist / Bassist

stamping on the easter bunny...lol.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:17 pm 
Great Councillor

the puppy in his mouth is the best part. :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:32 pm 

Nah, the fact that he's seemingly doing all that just to kick a rhino is the best part.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next