[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - SANDS OF TIME INFO - SAMPLE NOW ON MYSPACE
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEXT RELEASE INFO
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:58 pm 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

Atm I'm remixing the rerecorded Imperator tracks to bring them up to a truly pro level. Triggering the drums from the multitracks (accurately this time :D) is taking FOREVER, :'(

It'll be worth it in the end!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 pm 
Great Councillor

can't wait to hear it!

make sure you let me know much time in advance when they will be released, so I can try and budget some money for it. I'm poor as shit right now :(

you said it was to be very limited, right?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:01 am 
Great Councillor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Same here, I'll need to kill someone for money for this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:07 pm 

I'll let you guys know asap, it's likely the cd will come out as soon as it's ready with the DVD following on later, as the delay is excruciating!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:29 am 

Grimness 8)

Oh, and this is my thousandth post, where are my guitar strings from WBTV?

... Oh wait.

Damn you Matty T!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:37 pm 

Perhaps Rayner will send you the bass strings used on WBTV, they're probably still on one of his basses!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:21 am 
Great Councillor

Kron has won enough!

I want! I'm almost to 666 I want a prize :(

Curse you Matty T!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:24 am 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 pm 
Mithras Vocalist / Bassist

How do you people know this?????

Post subject: Re: NEXT RELEASE INFO - SANDS OF TIME
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 am 

Status update: Old videos are now sifted through, we have a load of material for the DVD extras.

Lee du Caine said he'll help me sort out the remaining songs which need mixing pretty soon then we'll be ready to compile this baby and release!

Some of what you can expect:

DVD:

london show (6 full songs with 2 cameras and great sound)
edits show from cov pretty well shot with reasonable sound

extras:
snippets from many old live shows
legions studio stuff
worlds studio stuff
silly stuff from rehearsal
some cool stuff from rehearsal

I'm slightly surprised that most of what we have on video is us just being stupid and goofing around the entire time, we have hardly any actual footage of any actual recording :S

However I'll do my best to include whatever I can. I want to do this DVD justice and put as much on their as possible in case there isn't another one!

What do you guys most want to see? Is "humour" likely to offend and ruin your impression of Mithras as an uber serious grim band of space cultists? :)

I MIGHT record some new videos for it....

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:58 am 
Great Councillor

I'm sure humor will ride fine with all of us but I can already see a bunch of idiotic posts on Blabbermouth about your anti-serious ungrim attitudes.

I expect goofing off in a planetarium to satisfy my inner space cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 am 
Lord Of The Condemned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:09 pm 
Great Councillor

Anyone that is likely to be offended by humour need to pull their heads out of their asses!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:14 am 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next