[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mithras • View topic - 'BEHIND THE SHADOWS' STICKS, PROMO AND DRUMSKIN COMPETITION
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 'BEHIND THE SHADOWS' STICKS, PROMO AND DRUMSKIN COMPETITION
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:33 am 
Mithras Guitarist / Drummer

'BEHIND THE SHADOWS' STICKS, PROMO AND DRUMSKIN COMPETITION

Ok, I've been clearing out the studio and have found a set of sticks and the snare head used on 'Behind The Shadows Lie Madness', both are signed and beaten to shit!

These will probably make good collectors items for someone, whereas if they stay here I'll probably callously chuck them in the dustbin with the other 50 beaten to shit heads and broken sticks I'm chucking!

I'll throw in a signed 'Shadows...' promo and maybe some other bits and pieces too.

So, to win the stuff, answer the following question:

What was the name of the band's original rhythm guitarist?

Don't post your answer here, email it to **contact@mithras.org.uk** with your name and address and I'll randomly draw a winner on the 14th of March!

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

Post subject: Re: 'BEHIND THE SHADOWS' STICKS, PROMO AND DRUMSKIN COMPETITION
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:15 am 
Great Councillor

This is awesome, I want these!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:46 pm 
You are as nothing, for now I am the all

Funky!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 am 
Great Councillor

Awsome!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 pm 
Searching The Endless Planes...

Sweet!

If there weren't loads going out i'd say we should prohibit Unikron from getting a Mithras drumstick on the account that he already has one. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:30 pm 

Competition is closed and of course the answer (easily discovered online) is Liam Kavanagh. The winner will be notified asap. We had quite a few wrong answers, with a lot of people going for Steve Crompton.

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 pm 

Amazingly, Unikron won this competition. He was selected at random from 15 correct entries (we had a lot of incorrect ones).

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:06 pm 

At the risk of being beaten to death by my fellow forumites at the next Mithras gig- Yay, I won!
Thanks, boss!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:53 pm 

Thing is mate we're more afraid of you than you are of us when it comes to Mithras giving stuff out :P . I remember when Ben threw his drumsticks into the audience and you barged through the crowd like a bull elephant on mating season to grab em. My arm was sore that next day. :E

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 am 

I wasn't that overzealous, now, was I?
Although I do vaguely remember headbutting a small whining child (might have been you) and stamping over a basket of innocent and fluffy kittens (your camera) to pick the stick up off the floor.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm 

Well, at least we're happy that it went to a diehard fan who would give it a good enough home (up his bum) ;)

Think you'll have anything else to give out after the next album, Leon? I'm curious to know how much your guitar will go for in the impossible event of it being for sale. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:03 am 

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:06 pm 

I heard a very faint tap at the door this morning and arrived ten seconds later to find a note telling me to pick it up and a postvan speeding away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:41 pm 

At least they didn't fold it 3 ways and ram it through the letterbox :)

for who
could know
the mysteries
of life itself

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 pm 
Great Councillor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next